Cheri, even half asleep you can read this faded chicken scratch better than
I can - and I didn’t even see that part that stated they were cousins.

Bill, thank you for finding Maria's baptismal info - if her father’s family
is from Bretanha I will be curious to see if this is a line from my
father’s paternal side. I guess anything is possible on a very small island!

Thanks again for all the assistance - it is greatly appreciated and never
ceases to surprise me.
J


On April 2, 2017 at 4:44:54 PM, [email protected] ([email protected])
wrote:

No it never mentions the bride's mother.  It also seems confusing that the
record says he is a widow and she is ALSO single.  Maybe "tambem" is a
different nuance in Portuguese.

I did find what I believe is Maria's baptism so I think her mother
is TAMBEM Maria da Luz

*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1851-1857/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1851-1857_item1/P121.html*
<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1851-1857/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1851-1857_item1/P121.html>
I think the marriage record says the bride's father is natural of Ajuda de
Bretanha but I don't see that mentioned in the bride's baptism where it
says "todos" are from Rabo de Peixe.  .

Bill Seidler

>
> --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to