Yep, it's always a joy when you get a priest that loves to embelish all of
the letters and then  puts that tail on the end that goes up instead of
down!! Oh yes and you have the bleed over from the next page to deal with
too! LOL

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily