Jeremy, I'm used to this priest and it's Joao. If you look a little further
a couple of pages you will see his writing of Joseph and see how he writes
his "J". Barb is looking at the second up from the bottom not the bottom
name which is Bras.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily