That one is pretty clear. What do you need help reading? You didn't say.

You can find a word list, paleography, and what to expect in a record on
the Azores Genweb here.
Records and key words: https://goo.gl/FkmrU6
Word list: https://goo.gl/z6EWRn
Paleography: https://goo.gl/gEU6RH

Give it a try and see what you can figure out!

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada