Hello!

I have some kits on Ancestry, 23 and Me, and FamilyTreeDNA.  My two cents would
be to go with FtDNA, but here's why: In my opinion, the information on the
other providers (especially Ancestry) is "dummed-down". If you want good info
you can work with the format of FtDNA is the most logical, for instance they
show the CM and longer block numbers right on your matches page, whereas
ancestry gives you some meaningless "match is of high confidence" which you
can't analyze.

Not to mention that soooooo many of us with Azorean blood have tested through
FtDNA, you will surely have lots of matches.

Jeremy