Thank you Colleen,  things like this damage the good relationships that
genealogy does to bring us together.

Rick

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Wright
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 8:52 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Warning about DNA Projects on Social Media.

Thank you for clarifying. I've seen the statements on social media and was a
little irritated. This person seems to have a lot of hatred towards a certain
person. I became very Leary after reading his comments.

Thank you for all you and the administrators due for the Azores project!

Colleen

Researching: Rosa, Cunha, Bettencourt from Graciosa and Silva, Machado,
Goncalves from Terceira and Pico

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2017, at 5:30 PM, Richard Francis Pimentel <rickredle...@gmail.com>