Great Job!

Dee

Sent from AOL by way of DROID TURBO.

On Tuesday, 15 August, 2017 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores
Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I would like to give a special thank you to Louie Avila & Rosemarie Capodicci -
the 'tireless machines' without whom this could never have been.

Also  Mike Souza, Racquel Anderson,Linda Meneses, Kathy Cardoza for all of
their hard work and devotion to this....... this was truly a great
collaboration, and we all learned so much.  It was a terrific opportunity, and
I personally have grown so much at my ability to read the records, and also
more knowledgeable of all the obscure names (both given and sur) on the
island!!!

JEREMY