You are very welcome, Lisa. Jeremy & Louie did the majority of the
extracting of the marriage data. There were several others who helped with
specific villages and/or dates too. So glad that you were helped and it was
great seeing you once again in SLC!!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily