Chase, I have this couple in my database but not connected to me as yet. I
have a greatgrandma Almada but her parents are not and I can't, at present,
get any further back. I'll keep you in mind if I find any more Almada
connections as most of my families start out in Norte Grande and most stay
for the duration! Once you transfer to FTDna, if we match at all you can
see my tree on FTDna.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily