Can anyone help with this marriage record also.  This one is for Antonio
Silveira de Souza and Maria Bernarda de Jesus. There are so many curly q's
I can barely make any words out.  Thank you so much.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-CALHETA-C-1781-1819/SJR-CH-CALHETA-C-1781-1819_item1/P40.html

Kellie Crnkovch