You're welcome.  Yes, that's what it says.  It looks like the Godparents
are related to the Mom as well.

Eric, in case you haven't noticed the Rol/Census also shows Aside from
Antonio a few more grandchildren; Margarida, Jose and Teresa.

Also there is a name differentiation Mancebo in the birth record v/s
Mendonca in the Census that should be tracked.

Take care,
Margaret

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Eric Souza <ericcharles.so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you!! Don't know how I missed that. I'd been focusing too much on
> the 1822 records ...
>
> Looks like filha de Francisco Texeira Mancebo and Rosa Josefa?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
>

> On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 4:33:04 PM UTC-7, Mara wrote:
>>
>> Eric,
>>
>> Have look, Antonio, bottom left
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-
>> RIBEIRASECA-B-1820-1842/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1820-1842_item1/P5.html
>>
>> Margaret
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Eric Souza <ericchar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Through FamilySearch, I have possibly found a continuation of my António
>>> Caetano de Azevedo line. FamilySearch shows him as the son of José Machado
>>> Gomes and Maria Jesus in Ribeira Seca, though previously I had only seen
>>> Antonio as son of Maria Jesus and Pai Incognito.
>>>
>>> I looked through the new Ribeira Seca confessional rolls, and found
>>> this, with what looks to be Antonio and his mother, Maria Jesus ... looks
>>> like this would be António's family. There is a reference to José Machado
>>> Gomes living with them ... possibly father?
>>>
>>> Then I found this marriage record, with help from the marriage index
>>> (top right):
>>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-
>>> RIBEIRASECA-C-1822-1849/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-C-1822-1849_item1/P86.html
>>>
>>> *18 Jun 1836*
>>> *Jose Gomes de Azevedo*
>>> *fillo de Manuel Gomes and of Rosa de Santa Antonio*
>>>

>>> Maria de Jesus, fa de Francisco ?Texeira Machado? e Rosa Jose?
>>>
>>> Can you guys give me extra sets of eyes?
>>>
>>> Finally, I don't know where these dates came from, because I can't find
>>> his baptism record, but I have Antonio's birthdate as 22 Feb 1822, while
>>> FamilySearch has it as 7 Feb 1820. Finding neither, though probably just
>>> overlooking ...
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> - Eric
>>>
>>> --