Thank you both so much. I just wanted to make sure I was searching in the 
right records. 

julzz

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 1:23:33 PM UTC-7, Julzzy66 wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find out where this town is located. I believe it is on Sao 
> Migeul as the information came from a record in Arriffes. 
>
>  Jose Correia, field worker, and Maria de Jesus, domestic occupation, who 
> are natives of this parish where they married, are parishioners, and are 
> residents in* "Oiteiro"*.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or do you know where it is located?
>
> Julzz
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to