I am looking at the bottom of page 119.  I  see Manuel Pra. (Pereira)
Fagundes.  On the top of page
120, I see viuvo Barbara Teixeira com filha ? Antonio Pra. Lopes e Isabel ?
deceased.  I would look
for Manuel's first child if this is the right record.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Marilyn Thompson <mari...@jmtmlt.com>
wrote:

> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-
> CH-CALHETA-C-1696-1722/SJR-CH-CALHETA-C-1696-1722_item1/P118.html
>
> The index has this listed 2 times. I can not find his name on either page.
>
> Manuel Pereira Fagundes      ???         04 Jul 1718           118
>         1696-1722            Calheta
>
> Manuel Pereira Fagundes      ???         04 Jul 1718           119
>         1696-1722            Calheta
>

> Obviously I am looking for the brides name. I have Maria Pereira from a
> child's baptism record.
>

> Thank you
>

> Marilyn T

Sandra Perez