It's just like Rosemarie said, and we entered (Damaged), ???, or (Not Given)
depending on why information in certain fields could not be deduced.
I can however tell you that one of these is likely the marriage of Manuel
Pereira Fagundes and a Cecelia Pereira. She was of Sao Sebastiao Terceira. If I
remember correctly they had a daughter Barbara in 1740.
It's confusing because there was also a Manuel Pereira Reis married to a
Cecelia Pereira at the same time in Calheta, and Rosemarie Capodicci and I are
descended from that couple.
JEREMY