Kathy, 
Thanks for the email address!  I've sent an email.  I will report back if I 
get a response.  This would be very exciting to my research if my gr gr 
grandfather had been living elsewhere.  

Mel

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:17:12 PM UTC-7, Kathy Cardoza wrote:
>
> What an interesting find! I wish I knew the answer to your question, but I 
> only know what I see on the page ….. location. I suppose the best way to 
> find out is to contact the archives. I found this email address…… 
> hopefully, you will get an answer from them: 
>
> Kathy
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
> http://www.rootsweb.com/~azrwgw/index.html
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to