Hi,

I reached out to the registrar for Ponta Delgada for documents on my grand 
parents and they directed me to Ribeira Grand since my ancestors are from 
Rabo de Peixe. I have tried using the email they gave me which is 
[email protected] but every time i send an email I get a bounce 
back saying the email is not deliverable. When I let Ponta Delgada know 
they assured me that it is the correct email. I have been trying to do this 
for the past few months now with no new updates/

Does anyone know why these emails may be bouncing back? Is there anything 
else I can try aside from physically going there?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!
Sean

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to