Nelia,
One of the problems is that the priest (s) in S. Vicente were very sloppy about
reporting where the parents were baptized and married. They often say S.
Vicente when in fact it is Fenais da Luz. And, yes, the names do keep changing.
Here is what I have come up with:
Thanks for your reassurance everyone!

Ahnentafel Chart for Antonio de NunesBizarro First Generation       1.
Antoniode Nunes Bizarro  was born on 8 Jun1913. Antonio married Isabel
BentoTorres  daughter of Antonio BentoTorres and Carolina do Rego. Isabel was
born about 1915.  Second Generation       2. ManuelNunes Bizarro  was born in
1868 in S.Vicente Ferreira. He was christened on 25 Apr 1868 in S. Vicente
Ferreira. Hemarried Maria dos Santos in S. Vicente Ferreira.       3. Mariados
Santos  was born in 1885 inFenais da Luz.  ThirdGeneration       4. ManuelNunes
 was born in 1845 in S. VicenteFerreira. He married Margarida de Jesus Bizarro
on 20 Feb 1867 in S. VicenteFerreira.       5. Margaridade Jesus Bizarro  was
born in 1831 inFenais da Luz.        6. AntonioResendes  was born in 1850
inCalhetas. He married Maria de Jesus da Silva on 5 Jul 1875 in Fenais da Luz.
     7. Mariade Jesus da Silva  was born in 1858in Fenais da Luz. AKA Maria da
Conceição. Fourth Generation       8. FranciscoNunes  was born in Fenais da
Luz. Hemarried Ana de Jesus.       9. Anade Jesus  was born in Faja de Baixo.
   10. JoseDias  was born in Fenais da Luz. Hemarried Ana do Carmo.     11.
Anado Carmo  was born in Fenais da Luz.      12. Joaode Resendes  was born in
Calhetas. Hemarried Antonia de Jesus.     13. Antoniade Jesus  was born in
Calhetas.      14. Manuelda Silva  was born in Fenais da Luz.He married
Angelica Rosa.     15. AngelicaRosa  was born in Fenais da Luz.

Good luck!
John Miranda Raposo

    On Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:04 PM, Nelia DiBiase