Just found a family line from Ribeira Seca, Ribeira Grande. I have their
childrens records, this death record and STILL cannot figure out Barbara
Soares' husbands name.  It looks like it starts with the letter 'L'  in all
the records and last name is Rodrigues or Rois.  Can someone please help
with this writing?  Maybe I've been away from doing my geneology work too
long. Thanks in advance

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRASECA-O-1694-1741/SMG-RG-RIBEIRASECA-O-1694-1741_item1/P161.html

Terri Santos