This is wonderful Manoel!  Thank you! I had Maria your descendant on my
list of Lazaro's children and you helped me with quite a bit more going
back. I descend from his son Antonio Soares who married Maria de Medeiros
on 24 Jan 1734 in Sao Pedro, Ribeira Seca, Ribeira Grande.
I did have Lazaro's father as unknown (is that the 'N' person you have in
your chart? and his mother as Maria Velha... not Clara Velha.  See the link
below

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-B-1630-1699/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-B-1630-1699_item1/P117.html

Did you happen to have Lazaro's mother as Clara somewhere else? Perhaps she
was Maria Clara?