I have a question and am hoping someone on the list can help me.
I am trying to download my raw DNA data from FTDNA to Gedmatch.  When I try to
download the zip file, I get the following message:'This file does not have a
program associated with it. Pleaseinstall the program."   I looked online for
free or shareware programs and found a ton of them.  However, when I looked
further at some, I saw lots of complaints, statements that the program isn't
really free, etc.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a free, safe program
to download?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best, Deb
P.S. I'm running a PC with Windows 7.
When I searched for ancestors, I found friends!