You should be able to download it. That's no different than downloading any
other file.

If it won't work for you, you can grant me temporary access to that file
through your settings. I can download it for you and then you can change
the settings back.

But you may have gotten a hold of Kalani by now too. Just let me know
directly at gfscherim at gmail.com  Thanks!

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada