Altino,

That is his uncle.

You know my Manuel, older brother to your grandfather, Antonio?  And Manuel
married his cousin, Gloria. Gloria's older sister, Rosa had a kid who
married a Rainha. And then he also descends from Luis de Mello & Maria
Joaquina/Julia/de Jesus on another line. I need to get it all organized and
then I'll be back in touch.  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada