G'day Cheri,

Thanks for the head ups on the archive locations which looks like a change
in the itinerary is required. I believe I've exhausted as much information
as I can from the Azores Archives on line.  I think from memory there are
no death record scans prior to 1700. I can find births and marriage records
pre 1700 but these seem to only go back to the late 1680's or thereabout.

I can see the confusion over dates. Apart from my Azorean ancestors, I am a
descendant of Willhelm van der Haegan (also known as Guilherme da SILVEIRA
/ Willem de Kersemakere / Guilherme Casmaca) through his daughter Luzia da
Silveira.  I've confused their information which dates back to the 1500s as
being from the Azores rather than Flanders. I believe Willhelm died on or
about 21 December 1510 at Topo, Sao Jorge but have no documents to
substantiate that date.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kindest regards, Tony