I have just spent the whole weekend looking for the birth record of Rosa de
Sao Jose. Her marriage and last two childrens records mention her parents
names and that they were also from Vila Franca.  STill I could not even
find OTHER  children born to her parents Antonio de Sousa and Anna Monis.
I have attached my family group sheet should anyone on the list match to
Rosa or her parents.
Thank you

Terri Santos