Born 18 Dec 1761. Old spelling for "one" is "hum" (silent h) instead of
"um." Don't know why the header reads 1762. Too much vinho.

Dad native of this place. The church is Nossa Senhora dos Anjos. We don't
translate the chirches or villages or island. That would be like stating
someone is from Holy Faith in America. We just leave it alone.

Mom is a native of Lomba da Maia (old spelling of Maya. Use modern
spellings).
Cheri