Hi Hugo,

Wow, that's a lot of information. It's not at all like what the American
genealogy TV shows televise (Who Do You Think Your Are? Finding Your Roots
with Henry Louis Gates, Long Lost Family). A couple of those celebrities
have been on a talk show and in their interview they say the producers (and
researchers) had to work on it a year or 2 before they began to film. And
what do they film? A book being pulled from a shelf with their family
marked, a scroll being rolled out with their complete family, etc! Rather
misleading for those in the viewing audience who have never done their
genealogy It does take a lot of work and the shows don't always make that
clear.

You've got a nice document with some great photos. Make sure your have your
genealogy in your own personal program that you have control over. If you
want to share it publicly (via Ancestry.com, My Heritage, Geni.com, etc) go
right ahead, but make sure you have everything on your own program. You
would periodically update it on the public sites, if you chose to go that
route.

Legacy Family Tree (www.legacyfamilytree.com) can be put into the
Portuguese language (continental). Their Standard Edition is free. Their
Deluxe edition has 100 more bells and whistles. I'm not sure if the
languages is part of the Standard edition of Legacy or part of the Deluxe.
Maybe a Legacy user can chime in here. With RootsMagic (their Essentials is
free), you can translate the template yourself - the codes are there for
you, you'd just have to type everything else into Portuguese.
www.rootsmagic.com

P.S. Remember your DNA Transfer to FTDNA is on your to-do list. :)

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada