Cheri;  Isn’t it marvelous?!  The opening ceremonies, I mean..

Sam (Mazatlan, MX)

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 6:26 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ordering kits on FTDNA

Vivian,
If you ordered through the link I provided (meaning you are ordering through
the Group project), then no, the order did not go through.
If you ordered outside the project, then yes, you have to wait until Monday.
You should have received an email saying the order went through. If you didn't,
then it didn't go through.
If you need help placing an order, email me directly and I can help. I'm just
watching the Olympics. Cheri gfscherim at gmail.com

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 4:11 PM, 'Vivian Christy' via Azores Genealogy