  From: Cameron Hazer
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 7:51 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Baptisms in Santo Antonio pre-1815

  So, I've hit a bit of a snag. An ancestor of mine, Prudenciana Narcisa (do
Coração de Jesus), was born - according to her obit, marriage, and children's
baptisms to be from Santo Antonio. The problem is, her obit lists her age as 80
in her obit in 1865, and the baptisms in Santo Antonio on the Centro/Tombo
sites don't go back before 1815.

  Is this an issue of records being lost, or was Santo Antonio part of a
different parish at the time? Or is it something else I didn't think of?