So, I've hit a bit of a snag. An ancestor of mine, Prudenciana Narcisa (do
Coração de Jesus), was born - according to her obit, marriage, and
children's baptisms to be from Santo Antonio. The problem is, her obit
lists her age as 80 in her obit in 1865, and the baptisms in Santo Antonio
on the Centro/Tombo sites don't go back before 1815.

Is this an issue of records being lost, or was Santo Antonio part of a
different parish at the time? Or is it something else I didn't think of?