Nancy, if you find a relative marrying in 1700 with a dispensation and they
are 4th cousins it means that you will get info back to the 3rd greats so,
it may take you back to the early 1600's who knows? I believe that they had
to show their relationship back 3 or 4 generations in some cases so you
never know what you might get. Very exciting possibilities.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily