Hi Trisha,
I am too working on this family tree. I'm having a really hard time
tracking down Emelia's siblings. Her brother Joaquin "Jack" Simas is my
great-grandfather. Emelia's daughter Emily Gomes is my cousin and I was
very fond of her. Im trying to find more info on this side of the family.
Who was your grandpa? I guess we are distant cousins lol. I hope to hear
back from you. BTW, Emelia's maiden name was Simas. :)