Yes, I have not other Consenço. Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Terça-feira, 1 de Maio de 2018 1:38, "bsei2...@gmail.com"
<bsei2...@gmail.com> escreveu:

 Thank you Phillipe (once again).  Consenso (Consenço) is what it looks like
but I couldn't find and example of it being used as a given name.  I expect you
are correct.
Bill Seidler