He was born Nov.23, 1865 in São Roque

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 1:09:24 PM UTC-4, Cheri Mello wrote:
>
> Repost for Melissa, melissa.azevedo at mail.mcgill.ca; Posting to a 
> thread over 30 days old; Addressed to "Karen" - don't know which Karen on 
> this list.
>
> I've just started my family tree and have an Antonio Rodrigues Roque as a 
> great-great-grandfather (he's my dad's great-grandfather, so I guess you 
> two would be distant cousins). I'm looking for info about him and I was 
> wondering if you had a record that said he was born in 1865 (or is it an 
> estimate?). He was married to an ''Amelia'' right? My great-grand-father 
> would be his son, Antonio Rodrigues Medeiros. 
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to