My uncle was José Rodrigues Roque born around 1918 do not know ( my cousins 
lost all his papers )
All his children have the Rodrigues Roque in their names.
Do not know because I stopped doing family tree if  his grandchildren carry 
it and I never asked too many children.
He is named after his grandfather another Jose Rodrigues Roque that I 
believe is the son of José Rodrigues Roque b 1831 d 1902
I do have his baptism in another pc just too lazy to look it up

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:32:53 PM UTC-4, Sandy M wrote:
>
> Sorry my error I was confusing Roque with another ancestor when it comes 
> to the multiple marriages, but it was with his children that I began to see 
> the Roque being used as the last name. 
> Roque Rodrigues b:1789 d:1864 married October 24 1810 Rosa Jacinta b:1790 
> d:1866 
> Children: 
> Manuel Rodrigues b:1811 
> Maria Rodrigues b:1815 d:1816 
> Joam Rodrigues b:1818 d:1820 
> Francisco Rodrigues b:1819 
> Jacintha Rosa Rodrigues b:1821 
> Joao Rodrigues ROQUE b:1824 d:1892 
> Jacintho Rodrigues b:1829 
> Jose Rodrigues ROQUE b:1831 d:1902 
>
> Roque Rodrigues parents were: 
> Francisco Rodrigues b:1753 Oct 4th married on January 2ns 1774 to 
> Francisca Ignacio b: haven’t found it yet d:1798 
>
> Francisco Rodrigues parents were: 
> Jose Rodrigues b:1723 married on February 20 1743 to Antonia de Sousa 
> b:1718 
>
> Jose Rodrigues parents were: 
> Sebastiao Rodrigues b:1671 January 24 from Rabo de Peixe married October 
> 21 1701in Sao Roque to Ursella de Sousa 
>
> Sebastiao Rodrigues parents were; 
> Gaspar Rodrigues b:abt1650 and Maria da Costa this is where I stopped 
> searching, plus the writing became almost unreadable. 
>
> Going by the church records following the baptism records to find the 
> parent marriage record I would then be able to find the parents baptism 
> record and so on. 
>
> I also have most of these people’s children recorded as well that that’s 
> too many people to record. But no ROQUE last name until Roque Rodrigue’s 
> children. 
>
> Sandy

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to