Massachusetts vital records are available up to 1926 at the state archives. You
can search online up to the year 1910 at this site:
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcsrch/SearchWelcome.html  . The index for the
remaining years is at the archives in Boston (Near the JFK Library). You can
search on Family Search (LDS site) as well.  Santo Cristo is part of the Fall
River Diocese. The marriage record book is most likely at the parish.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores