That is so funny,Bill! Both of us show no Iberian with FTDna and in the 40%
range on MyHeritage! I'm half Portuguese and half Italian. MyH is showing
Greek which FTDna doesn't show at all but then my Italian side is from
Sicily and it was overrun by everyone!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily