Cheri needs to explain to you about each company and who has tested with
them. It all depends on what that company is basing their info on. She can
explain better than I can. Also, as Michael has stated, and we all know,
the Azores were settled by many peoples from different lands. Europe was
also conquered by many different groups so all that comes into play.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily