I had my nephew test with FTDNA and his results came back around a week
ago. I have been trying to download the results file in order to upload to
gedmatch but I keep getting an error. Research tells me that it takes “a
few days” for the download to be available. I’m wondering if it’s just the
amount of tests that were processed after Christmas that’s delaying things
or if there is a problem. Anyone have any idea of the normal timeframe I
should expect?

I added him to the Azores FTDNA project even though he is only one eighth
Azorean. He got DNA from my mom that I don’t have via my brother so I
thought it was worthwhile.

Mary