From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:27 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help uploading gedcom to ftdna

Sam K,

When you are logged into your sister Lucille's page, you will see everything,
as you are the user.

If you log into your other brother or sister's DNA page and click on Lucille's
tree, you will see that the living are indeed private. I will send you a screen
shot of that privately.
Cheri
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:23 AM 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy