Gustavo, my brother did mention that there was a new change but I couldn't
remember when it was that he said it happened.
Cheri, thank you. My biggest fear is that one day when I am old, I will
forget all my English words and only be able to communicate in Portuguese,
but nobody will understand me, lol.  I'm actually only half kidding. This
happened to my husband's grandmother, she's 97. When I first met her, I
could communicate with her, but now not I or my husband can speak to her
because she no longer remembers her English (she's Italian).