On the 19 day of November this year of 1654.. parish church do Apostolic
Sao Pedro dos Biscoitos.  HE Antonio Goncalves the son of João Gonçalves
Caldeira_ and his wife Catarina Goncalves.  SHE Beatriz Goncalves daughter
of Pedro Gonçalves Sapato and his wife Maria Rodrigues  All from this
village..
Witnesses  Francisco Goncalves ?; Francisco Silva?; Francisco do Coito.

Best regards

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France
http://philippegarnier112.wixsite.com/familiasilhaterceira/copie-de-familias-da-ilha-terceira