Good news, check the back of the book, you will find all of the 135 pages.

Here’s 34v
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1829-1836/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1829-1836_item1/P345.html

From: JR
Sent: March 28, 2019 9:37 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Please help me make sense of this couple -
Sebastião de Medeiros and Joanna, São Miguel

Some interesting findings, Leonor. Go to this link, which is the index for
baptisms in Rosario, 1829-1836:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-I-1797-1859/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-I-1797-1859_item1/P35.html

You will see Joanna, page 34 verso, filha de Antonio de Medeiros and Anna
Jacinta, book 1829-1836. This is a different couple than your finding of
Joanna. It is your missing Joanna. Now when you try to find page 34 verso, it
is missing!! They left out pages from about 1829-April 1833 (pages 1-135).
Three years of baptisms are missing!

JR