She dies at "70 years more or less." (Except he wrote less or more). They
can be off 10 or more years in their "more or less" guesstimate.

When building a pedigree only tree (or what's called a Quick and Dirty
tree), you'll find that it doesn't work all that well, due to everyone
having the same name. The only way to figure out your Margarida from the
other Margarida is to collect ALL the kids of Manuel de Sousa de Matos and
Margarida de Resendes and ALL the kids of Matias de Fonte Chaves and Ana de
Resende. Only then your answer will become more apparent.
Good luck,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada