Cheri,
I have looked everywhere for the books you mentioned but cannot find them.
The closest library that has a copy is in Salt Lake City (a little far from
Toronto, Canada). On the same passenger list, there is a Manoel de Medeiros
(34), Maria Julia (30) and the their two children Maria (5) and Roza (3).
Would you be able to tell me who Manoel's parents are?

Leonor