Well, if it is the baptism you’re looking for have a look here, # 25 left side.
 Let me know if you need help reading it.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1900-1905/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1900-1905_item1/P89.html

Margaret

From: Maria Sousa
Sent: September 26, 2019 12:23 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Obtaining a Marriage Certificate from
PontaDelgada

Thank you everyone.  I think my best bet is to contact Joao Ventura.  The
reason I wanted the marriage certificate is because I can't find the bride's
birth certificate.  I tried the ePortugal website and had a hard time
understanding it in Portuguese.  My portuguese is limited.

I am actually looking for the marriage of Joao Batista who was born in 1901 in
Rabo de Peixe to Irene de Jesus Cordeiro from Arrifes.   She also goes by the
name of Irene da Costa Medeiros and is the daughter of Jose de Costa and Rita
de Jesus.   I have checked Arrifes and some of the parishes of Ponta Delgada,
but so far no luck in finding her.   I figured the marriage certificate would
give me the information I need.   And, I have the marriage date (it was on Joao
Batista's birth certificate).

Thank you again everyone!

Maria Sousa