Thanks Cheri.  The kids don’t seem too interested in any of it and I do have it
on my Family Tree Maker.  I have a lot of shredding to do....commercial
shredders are too inconvenient for me. I told my kids I was leaving everything
for them to do and their reply was “mmmmm..no!!  I am keeping all close birth,
baptism, marriage and death records in binders. And printed FTM family lines.

“E”

Sent from my iPhone