My guess is that if the flyer is in Portuguese, the classes would be in
Portuguese.

It's not ADA compliant over there. Some of the larger hotels probably have
accommodations. You'd want a taxi or rent a car. Walking would be a
challenge as it is an island with lots of going up and down hills. The
streets are cobblestone, so not the best if walking is a problem. The
churches all have stairs. If you can navigate them slowly then you may be
okay. We had an 80 year old with us last year at San Joaninas and he took
it slow and easy.

Researching: SĆ£o Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada