And you can always run it through Google Translate or something similar:

The Assistant Regional Secretary of the Presidency for External Relations
announced today in Saint George, Bermuda, the holding of an international
meeting of Azorean genealogy in 2020 in the Azores.

Rui Bettencourt, speaking at the opening session of the XXII General
Assembly of the World Council of the Azores Houses, added that this meeting
will bring together all the institutions, associations, working groups and
experts working on genealogy.

"We are increasingly seeing an effervescence, a curiosity, a need for
third, fourth or fifth generation Azoreans to know what their roots are,
where they come from or where their grandfather lived," said the "There is
a need to see what we were and who we are."

For the holder of the External Relations portfolio, it is through the
construction of "a balance between past and present" that one can "project
the future of the Azores and ensure development for future generations".

"We are entering a new phase of our history, which is the realization that
all over the world we are all proudly and in different ways," said the
Regional Secretary.

In his speech, Rui Bettencourt thanked, on behalf of the Regional
Government, the work that is being done by the Casas dos Açores, as well as
the presence of their presidents and representatives at this world meeting,
highlighting the important work they do in the diaspora, “in strengthening
the region and the dignity of all the Azoreans ”.

“You are those institutional partners, those safe institutions that are
rather the Azorean embassies in the world, those with whom the Azores and
their Government work, those who are working with the Azoreans every day,
solving problems, discussing difficult issues, ”said the official,
considering that this is a source of“ great pride ”for the Azores.

The Regional Secretary also thanked the presence of the delegation of the
Legislative Assembly of the Autonomous Region of the Azores, which, in
recent years, has participated in this meeting of the Casas dos Açores,
considering that it has “a particular meaning” and “a very strong
symbolism” by be the “legitimate representatives of the Azoreans who live
in the archipelago and who were elected by the Azoreans”.