Hi Ana,

Photography didn't begin to become affordable until the late 1800s onwards.
You won't find any photos for the early 1800s into 1700s.

The Azores government digitized their records and they are online. It is
much easier to access them through tombo.pt. You can type "lomba da maia"
in the left column and see what is available.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada