Hi Ana,

The Azores government digitized what was available to them. For the island
of Sao Miguel, that was up to 1905. After 1905, you have to use the Civil
Registry for Ribeira Grande.  If you are still a Portuguese citizen, you
may be able to order the records online, provided you have a name and an
exact date. I had to get a new computer and I no longer have the URL.
Someone here on this list will have it.

The Azores government digitized from 1905 going back to the beginning of
the records. Every freguesia is different with their start dates. Use
Tombo.pt to see how far back your freguesia goes and what was digitized.
What you see on the Azores government site (the CCA) by going through
Tombo.pt is all that exists.
Good luck,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada